To Our Customers,
The pandemic has impacted the lives of millions across the world. Our hearts and minds are with the people affected and the healthcare professionals on the front line of helping those in need.
Master Rooter Plumbing is committed to continued service supporting our communities, customers, and partners through this difficult time.
We are still operating as usual. There will be NO hazard charges. At this time we do not have any symptomatic employees and we’ve implemented operational procedures with the intent of ensuring our customers and staff remain safe.
We’ve instructed our office staff and technicians to follow the CDC’s safety guidelines which include:
- Wearing protective wear such as gloves, masks, and booties.
- Refraining from physical contact
- Maintaining social distancing when possible
- Thoroughly washing our hands
- Using hand sanitizer
- Disinfecting our vehicles, workspaces, and tools
- Not entering residences or offices occupied by someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 or has symptoms
Our staff is fully aware of the risks and will work to reduce the exposure of our staff and customers to COVID-19.
For questions, please call Master Rooter Plumbing at 720-434-3406.
For more information on COVID-19, please visit: www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nCoV