We can repair all kinds of HVAC systems in Denver, CO, like:
-Forced air gas furnaces
But before a repair can begin, we need to identify the cause behind the issue first. This is what our troubleshooting process looks like:
- We ensure that your system can start up by force cycling the thermostat between the “cool” and “heat” positions. Then, we set the thermostat below or above the indoor temperature shown on the thermostat.
- If the system doesn’t start, we check the circuit breakers at the electrical panel and make sure they are all turned on.
- Next, we check the outdoor unit “disconnect switch” to make sure it’s in the “ON” position.
- We check that the Safety Shut Off Switch is in the “ON” position.
- Our technicians inspect the air filter and ensure that nothing is restricting airflow.
- Finally, we make sure the return air grilles and supply air registers are not blocked by furniture. They should be open and blowing air.
How We Repair HVAC Systems
To make sure that your HVAC system is functioning correctly, we check the following parts:
-Outdoor condensing unit
-Condensate drain pan, drain line, and P-trap
-The wiring and control unit
-The thermostat operation and programming
-Suction and discharge pressure
-Supply and return air static pressures
-Ensure the temperature drops when it’s set to cool and rises on heat
-The motor amps & voltage to equipment are correct
-Refrigerant lines & leaks
Finally, we cycle the equipment to verify operation.
We also clean the
-Filter (or replace it)
What Sets Us Apart
At Master Rooter, we only employ highly-trained and skilled technicians. We don’t cut corners—we’re committed to delivering high-quality and dependable service to our customers in the Denver Metro Area.
– Our services are cost-effective.
There’s a reason why our customers trust our services. We get the job done right the first time, every time. Thanks to our precise diagnostic and repair process, we consistently deliver the best solutions for all your HVAC problems.
– We’re always open!
At Master Rooter, we know how crucial it is to have a functioning HVAC system. You can reach us at any time, 365 days a year.
Looking For HVAC Repair In Denver, CO?
The sooner you call for air conditioning repair, the sooner you can get back to enjoying clean and comfortable indoor air.
For all your heating and air conditioning needs, call Master Rooter. We can troubleshoot, repair, and install new units. Contact us today for high-end service from certified HVAC professionals.